The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Megan Noone - Editorial Intern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Megan Noone is a summer intern for Prime Publishing (2018) and has written for AllFreeKnitting and Stitch&Unwind. Megan has also assisted with Prime’s print publications: Wildfowl Carving Magazine and Rug Hooking Magazine.
She is currently a senior at Knox College in Galesburg, IL and will be graduating in June of 2019 with a BA in Creative Writing with a minor in Computer Science. She is the editor-in-chief of Cellar Door, a bi-annual, on-campus publication and has served as an associate fiction and nonfiction editor for Cellar Door in years past. In her downtime, she attempts to fill the mountain of journals she keeps buying and jumps between knitting, crocheting, and needlefelting.
Some favorite pieces Megan has written for AllFreeKnitting include 16 Wild Animal Baby Knit Patterns, 38 Fabulous Fall Accessory Knit Patterns, 20 Dorm Knits for College Kids, Over the Rainbow: 40 Colorwork Knit Patterns, and 22 Eco-Friendly Knit Patterns.
Feel free to keep up with her via her LinkedIn!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- Pumpkin Spice Knit Slipper Pattern
- How to Weave In Ends As You Knit
- 5 Selvedge Edges for Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You