This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bushel of Berries Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Give a piece of your knitting passion to somebody you love and want to surprise. Essy-to-knit and easy-to-follow pattern of winter knitted hat that has awesome look and feel. It suits perfectly well for adults as well as kids."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Alpacana Lanoso 35% wool, 40% acrylic, 25% alpaca - wine color (in total I used 1.5 skeins)
- Double Pointed Knitting Needles 3.5 mm. (Circular needles are OK too)
- Fur pom pom
Read NextFish Scale Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You