We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is cute little knit hat for newborns. I would say it is pattern for beginners if you are able to to knit cables. Large needles are making this hat extremely quick to knit."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Circular needles 5 mm (US 8) for main part
- Yarn – Alize baby wool – 40% wool, 40% acrylic, 20% bamboo.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You