Spring Dreams Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"It's a super simple knit that can be done during one evening. You can pair this hat with nice knitted or crocheted scarf or cowl. Plus you can find free pattern for bright three layer crochet flower. Hope you will enjoy it!"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- 5 Double Pointed Knitting Needles 3.5 mm. You can choose circular needles as well.
- Hook – 3 mm
- Alpacana Lanoso 35% wool, 40% acrylic, 25% alpaca. White color – for hat. (0.5 skein)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Capucine Baby Cardigan
- Sunny Colors Poncho
- Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn
- Mojave Desert Knit Tote Pattern
- Andromeda Cowl Neck Sweater Pattern
- Cabled Mustard Knit Cardigan Pattern
- Vivian Knit Cowl
- Ella Baby Cardigan Pattern
- Chevron Knitted Cardigan Pattern
- Shaded Steps Sweater Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You