Sandy Winter Cable Hat
By: Amurushka Amur from crazyhands.net
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is an easy knit hat pattern that can be done in just one evening. It will also be published with a matching scarf or snood. The hat is easy to adjust for any size by decreasing number of stitches or size of needles. I hope you will enjoy it."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- 5 Double Pointed Knitting Needles number 6 US (7-8). You can use a circular needles as well
- Alpacana Lanoso 35% wool, 40% acrylic, 25% alpaca. Sandy color: 100 grams -130 m. Total 1.3 skeins
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jersey Be Good Yarn
- Simple Summer Knit Sweater Pattern
- Kensington Elegance Knit Hat Pattern
- Slouchy Stripes Toddler Hat Pattern
- Top Knot Baby Hat Pattern
- Yarn Weights Chart [Infographic]
- Handknit Boyfriend Scarf
- Cozy Cable Knit Hat Pattern
- Fine Carnivale Knit Lace Shawl
- Beautiful Brioche Knit Shawl Pattern