Cable Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"As a set for my lovely hat I have knit cable fingerless gloves. In my opinion they are really gorgeous."
To find the pattern for the hat pictured, check out the Snowy Scene Cable Hat.
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 5 Double Pointed Knitting Needles 3.5 cm;
- 1 skein of Alize Lana Gold Classic 50% wool, 50% acrylic.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
- Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- 18 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Super Easy Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- Lizard Lovers Fingerless Gloves
- Gorgeous Cable Fingerless Gloves
- Emerald Green Handwarmers
- Easy Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Two Needle Fingerless Mitts
- Basic Knit Hand Warmer
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Christmas Knitting Ideas for Everyone On Your List
- Intarsia Knitting 101
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You