We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I did this cowl as a matching piece to the sandy cable hat that you can find as well on my site. I have used the same cable pattern so it will be easy once you do it."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge18 stitches, 0 rows, 4 inches.
- 16 inch circular needles number 8 US (5 mm)
- Alpacana Lanoso 35% wool, 40% acrylic, 25% alpaca.
Don't miss the matching Sandy Cable Winter Hat!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You