Seed Stitch Knitted Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The winter is over. So it’s time to think about new spring accessories. This time it is simple and absolutely cute headband that can suit not only adult, but also small fashion lady. Previously I already created Sandy winter cable hat and Sandy winter cable cowl using the same type and color of the thread. I do believe that at the end you will get adorable set that you can present to somebody or wear it yourself."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- 2 Double Pointed Knitting Needles 3.5 cm. You can use circular or straight needles as well
- Alpacana Lanoso 35% wool, 40% acrylic, 25% alpaca. Sandy color. (0.5 skein)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Garter Stitch Diaper Cover
- Basic Knit Hand Warmer
- Alnaar Harnish - Leelee Knits Knitting and Crochet
- Bumble Bee Hat Knitting Pattern
- Breezy Knit Market Bag
- Open Rib Knit Scarf
- Pink Marshmallow Cable Knit Hat
- Slouchy Knit Hat and Scarf
- Teal Ocean Cable Mittens
- Blyss Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You