We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The winter is over. So it’s time to think about new spring accessories. This time it is simple and absolutely cute headband that can suit not only adult, but also small fashion lady. Previously I already created Sandy winter cable hat and Sandy winter cable cowl using the same type and color of the thread. I do believe that at the end you will get adorable set that you can present to somebody or wear it yourself."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- 2 Double Pointed Knitting Needles 3.5 cm. You can use circular or straight needles as well
- Alpacana Lanoso 35% wool, 40% acrylic, 25% alpaca. Sandy color. (0.5 skein)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You