Seed Stitch Knitted Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The winter is over. So it’s time to think about new spring accessories. This time it is simple and absolutely cute headband that can suit not only adult, but also small fashion lady. Previously I already created Sandy winter cable hat and Sandy winter cable cowl using the same type and color of the thread. I do believe that at the end you will get adorable set that you can present to somebody or wear it yourself."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- 2 Double Pointed Knitting Needles 3.5 cm. You can use circular or straight needles as well
- Alpacana Lanoso 35% wool, 40% acrylic, 25% alpaca. Sandy color. (0.5 skein)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers
- Pick-Up Mobius Ear Warmers
- Retro Butterfly Headband
- Easy Cable Knit Headband
- 29 Ear Warmer Headband Knitting Patterns
- Twisted Sister Headband
- Wine Harvest Headband
- Anthropologie Inspired Headband
- Bulky Braided Headband
- Ridiculously Simple Knit and Crochet Headband
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You