We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"If you like a hat with cables but find it is hard to make then this pattern is for you. Even though the hat has cables it is actually just a simple imitation of them. This hat is relatively easy to make and at the end it looks gorgeous. I like this pattern and have already done 3 hats for my mother and two sisters. I really enjoyed knitting this hat and the time flew super fast."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You