This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Oversized Bobble Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"This is a big but the most easiest knit work I have ever done. I am in love with oversized sweaters lately. But I was always wondering why only adults can look stylish. That is how I came up with an idea for an oversized family look. The sweater is comfy and chic. It can be paired with fancy jeans and boots. The sweater is created with a combination of garter stitch and bobble. I am sure you are going to love your result."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Circular or stright needles in size US 10 (6 mm) for main part and circular needles in size US 8 (5 mm) 16” for neck
Read NextRainbow Clouds Baby Cardi
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 21, 2017
Both of my nieces would be SO cute in this. Can't wait to work one up!
The Designing Peng uin
Apr 02, 2017
Now this sweater is truly a delight - and I know of three wee girls - two of them not yet two months old - who will look adorable in it. Not only is it a cute and cuddly design, it provides what I shall call size freedom, for the knitter who has no idea what size a child will be at birthday or Christmas.. the oversize is not only stylish, but provides a little leeway. Excellent design, fun to wear, and fun to knit. Tip of the hat to the designer
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Bright and Breezy Kimono
Take your lounging look to the next level with the Bright and Breezy Kimono. Youll look like a graceful star with this light sweater… Continue reading: "Bright and Breezy Kimono"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You