Wicker Swedish Cable Hat
By: Amurushka Amur from crazyhands.net
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Have you even been to Sweden? I do really like how the colors of its flag harmonize with each other. Would you like to create something original? I bet the pattern is easy and clear to follow. The hardest thing is the cable itself but do not worry much I am sure you will manage to do it. One suggestion do not use bulky yarn and thick needles, otherwise you will not get that astonishing result."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- YARN Gazzal 40% Lana Merino, 20% Cashmere Pa, 40% acrylic
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Yarn Pop
- Spring Sparkle Knit Scarf Pattern
- Simply Adorable Baby Cocoon Pattern
- Jersey Be Good Yarn
- Simple Summer Knit Sweater Pattern
- Kensington Elegance Knit Hat Pattern
- Slouchy Stripes Toddler Hat Pattern
- Misty Morning Knit Sweater Pattern
- Chunky Turtleneck Easy Sweater Pattern
- Top Knot Baby Hat Pattern