This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Have you even been to Sweden? I do really like how the colors of its flag harmonize with each other. Would you like to create something original? I bet the pattern is easy and clear to follow. The hardest thing is the cable itself but do not worry much I am sure you will manage to do it. One suggestion do not use bulky yarn and thick needles, otherwise you will not get that astonishing result."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- YARN Gazzal 40% Lana Merino, 20% Cashmere Pa, 40% acrylic
Read NextPurple Haze Knit Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You