This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ocean Top Knitted Baby Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This lovely hat will always top up your mood with its bright color and self-made decorations. This simple knitting pattern consists only of purl and knit stitches (garter stitch in the round) and can be done within one evening. To decorate your hat you can attach fur or handmade pompoms. In case you want to make a real bear-looking hat you can embroider eyes and nose.Enjoy knitting with my pattern and leave your opinion below."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Alize baby wool – 40% wool, 40% acrylic, 20% bamboo. Light blue color: 50 grams = 175 m. (192 yds.)
Read NextNewborn Cozy Cap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honeycomb Stitch
- Beginner Mistake Rib Scarf
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You