Ocean Top Knitted Baby Hat
By: Amurushka Amur from crazyhands.net
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This lovely hat will always top up your mood with its bright color and self-made decorations. This simple knitting pattern consists only of purl and knit stitches (garter stitch in the round) and can be done within one evening. To decorate your hat you can attach fur or handmade pompoms. In case you want to make a real bear-looking hat you can embroider eyes and nose.Enjoy knitting with my pattern and leave your opinion below."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Alize baby wool – 40% wool, 40% acrylic, 20% bamboo. Light blue color: 50 grams = 175 m. (192 yds.)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- American Girl Eyelet Doll Sweater
- Jack and Jill Baby Hat Pattern
- Yarn Pop
- Spring Sparkle Knit Scarf Pattern
- Simply Adorable Baby Cocoon Pattern
- Jersey Be Good Yarn
- Simple Summer Knit Sweater Pattern
- Kensington Elegance Knit Hat Pattern
- Slouchy Stripes Toddler Hat Pattern
- Misty Morning Knit Sweater Pattern