This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns
- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Ocean Top Knitted Baby Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"This lovely hat will always top up your mood with its bright color and self-made decorations. This simple knitting pattern consists only of purl and knit stitches (garter stitch in the round) and can be done within one evening. To decorate your hat you can attach fur or handmade pompoms. In case you want to make a real bear-looking hat you can embroider eyes and nose.Enjoy knitting with my pattern and leave your opinion below."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Alize baby wool – 40% wool, 40% acrylic, 20% bamboo. Light blue color: 50 grams = 175 m. (192 yds.)
Read NextBaby's Snowflake Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 07, 2018
Very cute and very easy. I am thinking of using a tan yarn for it and adding fa vial feAtures. A pair of safety eyes, embroidered nose and I have a real cutie pie. Maybe a small pink bow by one ear to make it more for a baby girl.
Editor for AllFree CrochetAfghanPatte rns
Nov 21, 2016
The fur pom poms truly make this hat what it is. I love that the material is different than the hat itself since it really stands out. This is a fun one!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat
This darling knit baby hat pattern is not only an adorable accessory for a little boy or girl, but an easy project that will delight… Continue reading: "Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You