Super Bulky Toddler Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is cute and fun project for professionals and total beginners. Super Bulky Knit mittens will be perfect for 18-36 months toddlers. You can use same pattern but take a little bit smaller needles size and get mittens for 12+ months baby. The project if fast and can be done within couple of hours. Along with bunch of pictures and written description you can find a video tutorial that is easy to follow. Enjoy knitting with me!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You