Snowy Scene Cable Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Very nice and easy to follow pattern of winter cable hat. It is made for adult size but easy to adjust for baby size as well. I have used soft and bulky yarn that contains 35% wool, 40% acrylic, 25% alpaca. It is also possible to use cotton-acrylic yarn so the hat will be perfect for spring or autumn. For the project you need 1 ball of yarn, 5 Double Pointed Knitting Needles or circular needles. Don't forget about 1 extra needle that you are going to use for cable. At the end just decorate your hat with fluffy pom pom."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeRound Knitting Loom
Gauge5 stitches, 0 rows, 1 inches.
- Circular needles or 5 Double Pointed Knitting Needles
- 1 skein of Alpacana
Be sure to check out 56 Knit Hat Patterns for the Winter for all your cold weather knitting needs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You