Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is the Walkiria Headband! The 3rd instalment of my Walkiria Collection. This headband is a cute accessory that’s great to wear with all kinds of outfits. I especially like it with a messy bun! The construction of this headband is fairly simply and adjustable for any adult sized head. I created this headband with Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend, which is a 50% cotton 50% polyester blend. This cotton/polyester blend is delightfully soft. It is a light weight 3, but it feels a bit like an in between 3 and 4. But, this pattern would be great in just about any weight 3 yarn. Create this headband in wool for a warmer headband if you’d like to use it as an ear warmer, or 100% cotton to make a lightweight and breathable headband for summer!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- Vortex Bulky Knit Hat
- Lansing Stashbuster Infinity Scarf & Cowl
- Beginner Striped Scarf
- Main Street Chunky Cowl
- Stunning Turtleneck Poncho Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Stunning Knit Sampler Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You