The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Natasha Price was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska where the winters are long, cold and dark. Her mother put a needle in thread in her hands at age three and by six her grandmother had taught her to knit. Her ability to craft and create is what still gets her through those long Alaska winters to this day. She lives four miles from her childhood home with her husband and son. She loves to crochet, cook, live off the land, refashion clothes and find thrift store treasures.
In 2011 she started her blog, Alaska Knit Nat, to keep track of her own patterns and recipes. She soon realized that others found her tutorials interesting and helpful and became more dedicated to maintaining her blog. Her work has been featured on Buzzfeed.com, Craftster.org and in the Anchorage Press.
Natasha calls herself "The Short Attention-Span Crafter" and aims to make her tutorials clear and simple.
Although she's a full-time working mom she still makes time to update her blog. You can learn more about Natasha at www.alaskaknitnat.wordpress.com.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting:
- Rustic Braided Headband
- Magic Fingerless Mitts
- Rose Vines Cabled Headband
- Wild West Ribbed Boot Cuffs
- Spirited Stripes Hat
- Little Mischief Cap
- Blue Petal Ascot
- Rugby Stripes Winter Hat
- Thrift Store Scarf Mittens
- Rainforest Mist Cabled Gauntlets
- Red Fox Hat
- Retro Baby Ski Hat
- Tiny Candy Cane Stocking Cap
- Ice Cream Sundae Hat
- Tiny Football Hat
- Moondance Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Pippi Hat
- Easy Brioche Headband
- Zissou Hat
- Go Team! Sports Hat
- Jazz Baby Hat
- Classic Ear Flap Hat
- Slouchy Pom Pom Hat
- Zig Zag Chevron Hat
- Big, Fluffy Brioche Cowl
- Beckham Baby Set
- Friendship Knit Scarflet
- Stars and Stripes Hat
- Big Dipper Hat
- Americana Knit Hat
- Tried and True Ear Flap Hat
- Steelers-Inspired Knit Baby Hat
- Adorable Baby Hat and Mitts Set
- Crazy Cute Striped Baby Hat
- Choose Your Own Adventure Hat
- Little Lady Scarf
Product Reviews on AllFreeKnitting:
Read NextJessica Potasz from Mama In a Stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You