We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is the Walkiria Wrap. It is a lovely light weight wrap that is perfect for any time you might need a little extra coverage, either for warmth or modesty. It is great over a casual outfit, as a shawl over a party dress, or even as a coverup on the beach. The lace panels provide plenty of ventilation so that you wont get overly warm, but still plenty of coverage to ward off any chill. I used a cotton blend for the display knit to guarantee the wrap would be perfect for any occasion. Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend is a 50/50 blend of cotton and polyester. It is a weight 3 DK yarn."
NotesThis wrap will have instructions for turning it into a kimono soon, so check out the pattern to see that!
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- Vortex Bulky Knit Hat
- Lansing Stashbuster Infinity Scarf & Cowl
- Beginner Striped Scarf
- Main Street Chunky Cowl
- Stunning Turtleneck Poncho Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Stunning Knit Sampler Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You