We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"For this kimono, I used Lion Brand Comfy cotton, which is a weight 3 DK yarn. To me it feels a little between a 3 and a 4, but it works up similar to a 3. It is a 50% cotton 50% polyester blend. This kimono would look great in an array of different yarns. Work it up in wool for a warmer kimono, or in 100% cotton to get all the wicking effects that cotton offers. Just make sure you create a gauge swatch to be certain of the size you need to create. There are instructions for 3 different sizes for this kimono that cover a large range of people. Actual bust measurements for this garment are S/M: 65”, L/XL: 73”, and 2XL/3XL: 81”, which creates a great deal of positive ease for each size to create that awesome drape."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- What is the Best Yarn for Scarves?
- Scalloped Chocolate Hat
- How To Knit Free Boho Coasters (mug Rugs)
- Adult Bootie Slippers
- How to Knit the Double Woven Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You