Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"In this day and age, it is vitally important for us to start taking care to monitor the amount of waste we produce. One very wasteful thing that so many of us use on sometimes a daily basis are those little cardboard sleeves that come on our morning coffees. Here is a wonderful way to start doing a little bit towards being more earth friendly! These coffee cozies are perfect little holders for your daily cup of Joe! Great to keep your hands from burning when you’re coffee is too hot, and 100% washable and reusable!"
NotesYou can use either circular knitting needles and use the "magic loop" method OR DPNs. Whichever method is easiest for you!
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Elegant Empire Waist Knit Dress Pattern
- Scrap Buster Phone Sock
- Pincushion Cactus
- DIY Plant Hanger Finger Knitting Project
- Easy Knit Pill Bottle Cozy Pattern
- Japanese Garter Stitch Haramaki
- Knit Your Own Jack Russell
- Laptop Sleeve Basketweave Knitting Pattern
- Bianca Bookmark
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You