The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Happy Wedding Shawlette
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I used 4.25mm knitting needles. The shawlette is designed to be buttoned in the front so you can throw it on over your dress and then not have to worry about it slipping off or constantly adjusting it. However, if you’d like, you can always make it stole length if that’s what you prefer! The pattern is easily adjustable. The pattern includes an optional crochet finishing along the top edge of the shawl. I was a very beginner crocheter when I made this, so the crochet finishing is absolutely beginner friendly. For the pattern directions, I put approximations for sizes S - 3XL. However, the design is fairly simple, so you’ll be able to make it to exactly the size you need it. "
NotesThe Shawlette has an optional crochet edging finish. It is not necessary and it suitable for the most beginner crocheters.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 4mm crochet hook (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You