We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This cardigan is just like being wrapped up in the embodiment of coziness! Knit in a 100% wool bulky weight yarn, it just screams soft, squishy goodness! With simple color blocking and a beautiful textured stitch in the hurdle stitch, this cardigan works up quickly. This cardigan has instructions for 8 sizes, S - 5XL. It is meant to be oversized for maximum comfort with a 4 - 7” ease. If you’d like a more fitting cardigan, make sure you knit a size down. Also, because it is meant to be oversized, make sure you knit and block your gauge swatch to make sure the yarn you’re using doesn’t grow."
Notesmake sure you knit and block your gauge swatch to make sure the yarn you’re using doesn’t grow.
Model in purple is 4’11” tall with a 35” bust, 27.5” waist, and 38” hips wearing the S size.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- tapestry needle
- circular knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- Seed Stitch Scarf
- Lace Back Tee
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Cat Couch
- Beginner Knit Baby Hat
- Easiest Knit Baby Hat
- Dark Sole Flat-knit Unisex Slippers
- Easiest Knit Gnome Christmas Ornament
- 10 Creative Knitting Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You