We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This cardigan is just like being wrapped up in the embodiment of coziness! Knit in a 100% wool bulky weight yarn, it just screams soft, squishy goodness! With simple color blocking and a beautiful textured stitch in the hurdle stitch, this cardigan works up quickly. This cardigan has instructions for 8 sizes, S - 5XL. It is meant to be oversized for maximum comfort with a 4 - 7” ease. If you’d like a more fitting cardigan, make sure you knit a size down. Also, because it is meant to be oversized, make sure you knit and block your gauge swatch to make sure the yarn you’re using doesn’t grow."
Notesmake sure you knit and block your gauge swatch to make sure the yarn you’re using doesn’t grow.
Model in purple is 4’11” tall with a 35” bust, 27.5” waist, and 38” hips wearing the S size.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- tapestry needle
- circular knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- What is the Best Yarn for Scarves?
- Scalloped Chocolate Hat
- How To Knit Free Boho Coasters (mug Rugs)
- Adult Bootie Slippers
- How to Knit the Double Woven Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You