This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Lovely Lattices Infinity scarf is a gorgeous garment that uses the simple but beautiful Eyelet Lattice stitch lace and a great textured stitch in the modified Open Honeycomb stitch. Together, they create a wonderful combination of lace and texture! Knit in the round in order to make long horizontal stripes. I used Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash Bulky in colorways Marble Heather and Solstice Heather. This is a bulky weight 5 yarn. Some good substitutes would be Lion Brand Color Made Easy, Red Heart Comfort Chunky, Paintbox Yarns Chunky Pots, or Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky. 335 yards total."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Circular needs
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle
Read NextThe Perfect Men's Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You