Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Lovely Lattices Infinity scarf is a gorgeous garment that uses the simple but beautiful Eyelet Lattice stitch lace and a great textured stitch in the modified Open Honeycomb stitch. Together, they create a wonderful combination of lace and texture! Knit in the round in order to make long horizontal stripes. I used Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash Bulky in colorways Marble Heather and Solstice Heather. This is a bulky weight 5 yarn. Some good substitutes would be Lion Brand Color Made Easy, Red Heart Comfort Chunky, Paintbox Yarns Chunky Pots, or Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky. 335 yards total."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Circular needs
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Do you ever have those days where you just want to laze around the house in your comfiest clothes? All you're missing is this Lazy Day… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Striped Pullover Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lace Back Tee
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Cat Couch
- Beginner Knit Baby Hat
- Easiest Knit Baby Hat
- Dark Sole Flat-knit Unisex Slippers
- Easiest Knit Gnome Christmas Ornament
- 10 Creative Knitting Projects
- Simple Headband
- Flat Knit Stinkin Cute Baby Boots
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You