We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Kristin has been involved in nearly every aspect of the fiber industry. She was the crochet expert on “Knitting Daily TV” for 10 seasons and now is the host of a popular YouTube Channel where she teaches knitting and crochet, interacts with her audience with regular questions and answers, and so much more.
Kristin has been designing for over 15 years, and her Kristin Omdahl Yarns company includes yarns that Kristin dyes herself. She is the best-selling author of 13 how-to craft books and offers hundreds of free patterns on her website supporting her beautiful yarns.
Kristin hosts a local knitting and crochet club weekly where she donates her time to teaching her community to be more crafty. She is also a sought-after teacher, instructor and guest presenter at yarn shops and industry events. You can see Kristin knitting and crocheting in public at south Florida tennis tournaments. You can't miss her, she is the beaming and proud, #1 fan of her tennis superstar son.
And a portion of every sale funds her charity Project Kristin Cares, helping people affected by domestic violence. Stay tuned for what Kristin's cooking up next!
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Bonita Beach Shawl
Bonita Brave Scarf
Brave Cabled Waves Cowl
Brave & Colorful Knit Ruana
Easy Two Hour Belt
Golden Sunset Lace Shawl
Huckleberry Pie Mobius Cowl
Irish Knit Hat + Flower Pattern
Misty Memories Knit Lace Shawl
Mosaic Chevron Hat
Razor Shell Knit Shawl
Tempesta Knit Sweater
Tender Chloe Knit Lace Vest
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You