This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Solano Bucket Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a top down easy knit hat with a flared brim. The hat is worked in the round in stockinette stitch and the brim increase is knit in garter stitch. Whether you prefer double pointed needles or magic loop knitting, or combining 2 knitting needles at once, this is a simple knit pattern that makes a fabulous and glamorous sun hat. You can find the patter, video tutorial, and Be So Airy Yarn exclusively at Kristin Omdahl's website."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 230 yds (210m) #3 dk weight yarn
US6 (4mm) knitting needles, double pointed needles
US6 (4mm) knitting needles, 16 in circular length
Us6 (4mm) knitting needles, 30 in or longer circular length
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Marker
Read NextThe Rubies and Diamonds Hat Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You