This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Scrubbi Knit Bobble Dishcloths
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is an easy to memorize, highly textured dishcloth knit on the bias. Start at one corner, increase to the widest point, then decrease down to the opposite corner for a diagonally knit square. This pattern could be easily modified to make larger squares for baby blankets, afghans, and more. Find the pattern, video tutorial, and Be So Scrubbi Yarn exclusively at Kristin Omdahl's website. A portion of every sale supports survivors through Kristin's charity, Project Kristin Cares."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 100 yds (91.4m) #3 dk weight yarn
- US7 (4.5mm) knitting needles
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Elegant Empire Waist Knit Dress Pattern
- Meditation Cocoon Knitting Pattern
- 15 Famous Knitters Who Might Surprise You
- Therapy Knitting: 21 Free Knitting Patterns for a Healthy Mind
- Cute and Simple Knit Flowers
- Knitting Stitch #8
- Classical Elegance Cable Dress
- 23 Free Knitted Dress Patterns
- What Are the Disadvantages of Knitting?
- Summer 2022 Mystery Knit Along
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- Easy To Knit Long Cuffed Slippers
- Thumbless Texting Mitts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You