We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A half-circle top down construction in scalloped lace alternating with rows of long loop (elongated drop stitches for an ultra lacy fabric). This gorgeous shawl is a one-ball project featuring Be So Fine Yarn. Shown in Crushed Berries color way. The scalloped waves of the lace ripple from the top down construction all the way to the gorgeous edging. To print or convert to PDF, please click the green “Print Friendly” button at the bottom of this free pattern page. An embedded tutorial video is also included on the free pattern page!"
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size62" wide x 25" long
- (1) center pull ball of Be So Fine Yarn, shown in color Crushed Berries
- US5 (3.75mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Sock Weight Yarn
- Crop Top Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You