Bonita Brave Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Bonita Brave Knit Scarf is a gorgeous lace scarf with fringe that makes such a cheerful and positive statement in color way Flamingo of Be So Brave Yarn. As I was knitting this scarf, I got stopped at least once a day by strangers admiring the beautiful color. The twisted fringe is so fun to play with when wearing the scarf, too. This scarf features a deceptively simple knit lace stitch pattern, offset by 1 stitch every other pattern row. The pattern includes the stitch pattern multiple so you can easily modify this pattern to enlarge it. I think it would be a wonderful shawl if doubled widthwise (perhaps in Be So Fine or Be So Sporty Yarn) or it would be stunning as a square baby blanket in Be So Tender Yarn. NOTE: the stitch pattern used in this scarf has a multiple of 9 plus 4, and the selvedge edge is 2 sts per side. This information is very helpful should you decide to increase the size to make a rectangular shawl/wrap or blanket instead!"
NotesFinished size: 12" wide x 60" long, not including fringe
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- (4) balls Be So Brave Yarn
- US10 (6mm) knitting needles
- Fringe Twister
- Fray Chek
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ann from Crazy Hands
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You