This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Rendezvous Knit Lace Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This gorgeous knit lace shawl is the perfect wrap to cover your shoulders for a night out on the town. Once blocked, the easy to knit lace stitch pattern really blossoms and the drape of the yarn has great movement when you walk. The fringe adds some body to help the shawl stay in place. This rectangular wrap can also easily be converted into a poncho with a well placed clip or button. It also doubles as a voluminous scarf or wrapped cowl. And you could also sew up partial seams for a sleeved shrug. "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 426 (568, 2130)yds (390, 520, 1947m) #3 dk weight yarn, shown in 3 (4, 15) balls of Be So Baby Yarn in color Burgundy. Scarf (shawl, throw) requirements.
US10 (6mm) knitting needles
H/8 (5mm) crochet hook
Read NextKnitted Worth Shawl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You