This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Mouse Catnip Toy For Cats
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Easy quick and sure to please the kitties in your house! Beginner knitting project is worked flat in rows with simple stitches. Alternate the filing with sprinkles of catnip and get ready for the show! I loved involving my kitties in each step of the process. I know Becker happens to love the color pink, so choosing the color for his toy was easy! I used Be So Baby Yarn in color Diva. Several years ago, he swiped a hot pink bikini top of mine and has used it as his lovey every since."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- US 13 (9mm) knitting needles, circular or double pointed
Read NextCat Couch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You