This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Willow Knit Lace Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a seamless, top down knit lace vest with raglan increases. The yoke features a delicate small scale lace stitch pattern while the lower body’s stitch pattern design has a larger scale motif. The sample shown is made in Be So Baby Yarn color way "forest green". Choose from 60 gorgeous colors of Be So Baby Yarn exclusive at Kristin's website. A portion of every sale supports survivors of domestic violence through Kristin's charity, Project Kristin Cares."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 425 (470, 515, 565, 620)yds or 389 (430, 471, 517, 567) m #3 dk weight yarn
- US8 (5mm) knitting needles
- Yarn needle
Read NextEasy Waistcoat Knitting Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You