This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gracie Knit Lace Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a top down increasing half-circular shawl with a beautiful wave texture inspired by the classic feather and fan stitch pattern. While beautiful in one color, the gradient 5 color kit is absolutely exquisite with this design. Choose from dozens of gorgeous colors of Be So Fine Yarn. Find the pattern, charts, video tutorial, and Be So Fine Yarn exclusively on Kristin's website. A portion of every sale supports survivors of domestic violence through Kristin's charity, Project Kristin Cares."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1050 yds (1051m) #1 fingering weight yarn
- US7 (4.5mm) circular knitting needles, 24+ in cord length
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Markers (optional)
Read NextKnitted Worth Shawl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You