How To Knit Fingerless Gloves – With Owls!
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These are fairly quick to make if you’re an experienced knitter and know how to knit in the round on double pointed needles (dpn). This is also a great pattern if you have a bit of left over yarn from other knitting projects. Like enough to knit one slipper, but you’re not sure if you’ll have enough to finish the whole pair. A few quick words on sizing. Instead of going through all the effort to remake the pattern for different sizes, and to keep the proportion of the knitted owls the same, I’ve gone about adjusting the sizing by changing the size of your knitting needles."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Stitch holder
- cable needle
- tapestry needle (to sew hole when making thumb and working in ends)
- 4 small buttons or beads for eyes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Yarn Stash Mitten Pattern
- No Swatch, Any Yarn Mittens
- Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- Mindless Knit Mitten Pattern
- Bernie-Inspired Knit Mittens Pattern
- How To Knit Fingerless Gloves – With Owls!
- Frozen Snowflake Mittens
- Insanely Adorable Kitten Mittens
- 4 Needle Mittens
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Halloween Knitting Charts
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You