Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Learn to knit slippers wth a cable pattern for children and adults. Includes lots of photos and includes two embedded YouTube videos demonstrating how to make the cable motif. This is a perfect pattern for anyone wanting to learn a more challenging knitting technique beyond the basic knitting stitches (though there are links to basic knitting stitch videos, too). The pattern is available to read online or follow the links to download it to any device."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- worsted weight yarn
- 4.5mm single point needles
- cable needle
- darning needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You