Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The much anticipated child size version of my Adult Moccasin Slippers has arrived! These are designed to fit children’s feet 4” (10 cm) in length, a small size 1, to a youth’s size 5 which is approximately 8 3/4” (22 cm) Admittedly, the a very large range to cover with one pattern. Like the adult version, these slippers are knitted in a unique fashion on 4 needles (2 sets of US size 6 or 4 mm single pointed needles). There are a bunch of photos that will help you along. If you know how to knit, cast off, cast on, k2tog and pick up stitches, then this pattern will be no problem for you."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You