We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Learn to knit a dishcloth with a diamond motif with this knitting pattern. The detailed instructions are available to make two sizes - approximately 7 inches square and 8 inches square. The pattern also includes full online instructions and tons of photos to help you along to make the crossed stitches that make up the diamond pattern. There is also a video and photos showing how to make the backwards single crochet edging if you have never done it before."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 3.75 mm crochet hook (for edging)
- 1.5 oz ball of cotton yarn
- darning needle to work in ends
- Cable needle (optional if the dropped stitch unravels)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You