The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Lacy leaves, dotted with clusters of rosebuds and bordered by spectacular blooms. Step into the rose garden with the Polyantha Rose Garden triangle knit shawl. Wrap yourself in the generous layers of lace, perfect for a breezy, summer evening. Polyantha roses are small plants with tight clusters of blooms. The mesh stripes in this shawl reminded me of these types of roses. I picture a fragrant garden with clusters of miniature roses, bordered by a few larger blooms just around the edge. "
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Yarn: Nurturing Fibres SuperTwist Sock yarn – 100% merino wool, 350 yds / 100g per skein. 1 skein each of Cedar and
- Needles: Size 4 / 3.5 mm circular knitting needles at least 32 inches long.
- 2 Stitch markers
- Tapestry Needle
12 inches waste yarn for cast on
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Luxurious Faux Fur Cowl
- How To Knit Adult Slippers
- Fireplace Shawl In Garter Stitch
- Noodle Scarf
- Vine Beanie Hat
- Best Beginners Knit Sweater
- Corner To Corner Herringbone Knit Blanket
- Baby Boss Vest
- Clothespin Snowman Ornament
- Scrap Yarn Knit Face Mask Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You