The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This light and airy, easy triangle wrap can be worn like a scarf, small shawlette or simple cover-up. The open stitch work makes it the perfect accessory for warm weather and its versatility will take you from summer into fall. Use this as a light layer for festival season, swim suit cover-up, or as a statement piece to add some color and style to just about any outfit. The pattern is perfect for beginner knitters wanting to stretch their skills or any knitter that enjoys an easy project!
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Beginners: 17 Speedy Sweaters
- Knitter's Pride Interchangeable Deluxe Needle Set
- Delicious Yarns
- Twined Vines
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland: 25 Snow Inspired Free Knitting Patterns
- World's Easiest Knit Baby Booties
- Fall Acorn Hat
- Easy Peasy Pumpkin Potholders
- Scarfie Yarn
- Quick & Easy Wrist Warmers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You