The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Follow My Lines Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
" Hi Everyone! So, A little backstory about this shawl: I had this yarn for more than a year and a half, tried some ideas using it, But none of them were any good, and the yarn went back on my shelf. This month, I am into knitting lines, ribs and stripes, and got inspired by them, so here we are. Just follow my lines to get this shawl. I hope you try it, it is really easy to make if you follow the instructions with patience. Good luck! Level: Intermediate Materials: Yarn: Alize Happy Baby Soft: (65% acrylic, 35% polyamide, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 330 m/ 361 yds): color No. Orange, 483: 3 skeins. Knitting needles, size 4.5 mm/ US 7. Tapestry needle. "
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ginger Basket Shawlette
- Sade's Onesie
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Glacier Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You