We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Umbria Knit Shawl is both cozy and gorgeous. An easy, beginner friendly knitting pattern this triangle shawl works up fast in chunky yarn. The Umbria Knit Shawl is a shallow triangle with long wings, allowing for easy styling. Wrap it around your shoulders, or switch it up and wear the Umbria as a chunky knit triangle scarf. This knit shawl is easy to adjust by continuing the pattern repeat for as long as you'd like to make your shawl, or til you run out of yarn!"
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ginger Basket Shawlette
- Sade's Onesie
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Glacier Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You