Rhombus Weave Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello knitters! It's getting warmer these days, and summer is knocking at the door, even so, I'm not abandoning my knitting projects any time soon. In fact, I think I can keep myself occupied with knitting all year long as I keep up with my plan to catch up with all the holidays. I am really impressed with Caron's Simply Soft yarn, because it's simply...really soft! Since this is my first design using it, I've chosen a simple (k and p) pattern to get the best look out of its shiny rich color. The final product had a very nice wrinkle to it which I loved, so I decided not to block this one. This shawl is easy to make, but be sure not to get lost while counting the right number of stitches to knit or purl, that was the reason for most of my mistakes while making it. Other than that, I hope you enjoy yourselves while you make it!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You