The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Mocha Cherry Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I have been wanting to try my hand at the half-circle shawls for a while, but I was somewhat reluctant, as I was under the impression that I'll have to learn some complicated knitting method to get the semicircle shape. This month I finally decided to put some effort and make one. I started by looking for a simple increasing pattern to use, followed by many trials and errors. I was finally able to come up with a pattern that suits me, a simple stitch-increasing repetition that will enable me to expand the size and make the shawl as big as I prefer. So this is my first half circle shawl. It is easy to make, and you can knit it using any other type of yarn you like. I had lots of fun making this shawl, so why don't you give it a go and make one for yourself! Stay safe and healthy, and see you in another post."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Gifts for Knitters: 15 Unique Ideas
- Watercolor Poncho
- Aurora Stitch
- Aurora Hat
- Simple Short-row Slippers
- 21 Free Knitted Christmas Tree Patterns
- Beaded Rounds Hat
- Christmas Lights Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You