This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Forest Beehive Shawlette
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello everyone! I made this shawlette after I received a very cute gift from my eight-year-old niece when she returned from vacation. She brought me a pack of three yarn skeins, which she carefully picked herself. I was ecstatic to be given such a thoughtful present, plus, it was my first encounter with Daiso's yarn, or any Japanese yarn, ever. The yarn is bulky and has a nice earthy color palette. Knitting a simple-patterned, asymmetrical shawl is the best way to showcase the lovely color sequence of this yarn, so once the bases of the design were set, I finished knitting the whole thing in two days. I am incredibly happy with the outcome, and I hope you will try making it, too. Please let me know what you think of it and stay tuned for more projects!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextLaverna Shawlette
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- Summer In The City Top
- 14 Royal Designs for Knitting
- Flat Ribbed Knit Socks
- Nightingale Knit Hat Pattern
- Dahlia Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You