The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Snow Queen Braid Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello everyone! I'm back again with another knitting project using Bernat Pop. Working with this yarn is always fun, its fluffiness and shiny colors made the knitting process go smoothly and I found myself finishing this shawl in a timely manner. It's been a while since I've made a classic triangular shawl, because I've spent almost a year focusing on asymmetrical shawl designs. It was a successful period for me that included projects like "A Walk Through The Sky Shawlette" and "Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl", among others. As for this shawl, it is a simple, yet tricky design. The first part, the main piece/body, is straight up knitting which you can make in no time. The second part is where the challenge lies; attaching the braid cable that gives the shawl (with the tassels) its distinctive look. I really hope you give making it a try, and I am sure you will love knitting it. Stay safe and healthy!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Halloween Knitting Charts
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You