Lace Back Tee
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Lace Back Tee is a basic Stockinette tee modernized with a unique lace pattern on the upper back. This is an intermediate pattern due to the knitted lace, but it is an easy lace pattern with all wrong side rows purled. Sized from Small to 2XL with a finished chest size from 37" to 52". This pattern comes with a video tutorial to explain all the stitches used in the lace pattern, including ssk, k2tog, s2kp and there is also a discussion about the lace chart to help anyone who may be new to lace knitting."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, 9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- Vortex Bulky Knit Hat
- Lansing Stashbuster Infinity Scarf & Cowl
- Beginner Striped Scarf
- Main Street Chunky Cowl
- Stunning Turtleneck Poncho Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Stunning Knit Sampler Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You