Puppy Love Puffball
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Puppy Love Puffball is a quick and easy knit stuffed animal that turns out soft and squishy using Red Heart Boutique Fur yarn. This jumbo yarn uses size 17 needles to create this adorable puppy in only thirteen rows. This project will take less than an hour to knit and would make a great gift. Safety eyes and nose give the puppy a professional look. This is an easy level knitting pattern and the skills you need are knit, knit front and back of st (kfb), and k2tog."
Knitting Needle Size17 or 12.75 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Funfetti Sweater
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for an Infinity Scarf
- Carrot Cake Beanie
- All Fingers And Thumbs
- Easter Bunny Potholder
- Easter Bunny
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You