Puppy Love Puffball
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Puppy Love Puffball is a quick and easy knit stuffed animal that turns out soft and squishy using Red Heart Boutique Fur yarn. This jumbo yarn uses size 17 needles to create this adorable puppy in only thirteen rows. This project will take less than an hour to knit and would make a great gift. Safety eyes and nose give the puppy a professional look. This is an easy level knitting pattern and the skills you need are knit, knit front and back of st (kfb), and k2tog."
Knitting Needle Size17 or 12.75 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Knitting Pattern for Baby Dress
- Wrap - Top Pattern
- Coral Bubbly Waves Shawlette
- Block Sweater
- Chair Socks
- Womens Knit Tank Top Pattern
- Lacy Headband
- 10 Advanced Knitting Patterns
- Knit Market Tote
- Cornflower Knit Cardigan Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You