- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Darn Good Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Darn Good Yarn is a company founded on the idea of creating sustainable wages globally and promoting sustainable yarn and fashion. Nicole Snow, founder and CEO, has been taking the crafting world by storm for the last 13 years. Since Nicole was a little girl, her escape from reality has always been crafting and she hopes that with all the company does, she is able to give that outlet to every customer. Community and the mission at Darn Good Yarn are at the center of everything done at the company from sourcing, to packing and right to your door. Community through social platforms such as Facebook groups and other social networks allow the company to stay connected and build relationships with the customers. Darn Good Yarn is promoting a creative, sustainable, and engaging lifestyle for every customer.
Product Reviews on AllFreeKnitting
- Arm Knit Scarf Kit
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Ceramic Yarn Bowl
- Ch'i Recycled Silk Ribbon Kimono Jacket Kit S-L
- Lace Weight Silk Cloud Sparkle Yarn
- Linen 2-Ply Yarn
- Lux Adventure Collection Black Yarn
- Reclaimed Cotton Ribbon
- Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon
- Silk Cloud Yarn
- Subscription Yarn Box
- Tibet Jewels: Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
- Twist Lace Silk Yarn
- Yarn Storage Bag
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Read NextRed Heart Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Summer Rose Shawl
Dress up any outfit with the Summer Rose Shawl. This free knitting pattern is an elegant way to keep warm on chilly evenings whether… Continue reading: "Summer Rose Shawl"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You