Arm Knit Scarf Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Arm Knit Scarf Kit
Provided By: Darn Good Yarn
Reviewed by Julie DaMario, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
One of my favorite ways to accessorize is through beautiful knit scarves and cowls. I pair them with sweaters, dresses, skirts, and more. Scarves are a great way to add a fun bit of personality to whatever you're wearing as well as a practical way to keep warm. The only problem is that I can't seem to make enough to satisfy my wardrobe!
Darn Good Yarn's Arm Knit Scarf Kit solves that problem entirely. This amazingly gorgeous and totally unique scarf kit allows you to create a one-of-a-kind accessory in just 30 minutes. Because each kit features an assorted variety of chiffon ribbon yarn, you're sure to produce a fashionable accessory that no one else has.
Each Arm Knit Scarf Kit includes three hanks of chiffon ribbon yarn, totalling over 80 yards for a long scarf that can be wrapped multiple times around your neck. The chiffon ribbon included in each kit is a delightfully light and airy fabric that allows you to stay warm without getting overheated. The scarf is arm knit with three strands held together, resulting in a wonderfully lightweight and flouncy accessory. It's the perfect accessory for year-round wear.
The chiffon ribbon yarn included in each Arm Knit Scarf Kit comes in an assortment of vibrant colors, all of which are produced in a small co-op in Northeast India. Not only does the production of this ribbon create beautiful handmade garments, it also produces jobs for the local community. The Arm Knit Scarf Kit from Darn Good Yarn allows you to make a unique scarf while helping impoverished regions throughout the world. Treat yourself (and feel good about doing so) with the Arm Knit Scarf Kit from Darn Good Yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You