- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Premier® Yarns is a major distributor of hand knitting yarns in North America, Canada and Mexico working with all the major craft chains and direct to consumer through PremierYarns.com. For over 13 years we have led the industry with innovations in the hand knitting and crochet market. We bring fresh, new, high quality basic and fashion yarns in over 30 yarn lines with accessories to our customers throughout North America including trendsetting yarns like Couture Jazz®, Sweet Roll™ and licensed and private label collections.
Visit our website to see the complete collection of yarns, needles and notions and accessories from Premier, as well as hundreds of free patterns to inspire you!
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
- Adventures in Lace Knit Cardigan
- Andromeda Cowl Neck Sweater Pattern
- Baby Frog Hat
- Bai Yun Baby Hat
- Candy Apple Knit Shawl Pattern
- Checkerboard Seed Stitch Blanket
- Color Lovers Knit Cardigan
- Cozy Hourglass Sweater
- Flirty Ruffled Shoulder Bag
- Fur Lined Knit Vest
- Hanging Kitchen Towels
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- Kid's Starfish Sweater
- Knit Faux Shearling Baby Booties
- Knit Trellis Top
- Log Cabin Pillows
- Marly's Favorite Wrap
- Ombre Cardigan
- One Ball Lace Triangle Shawl
- Plush Bath Mat
- Romantic Ruffled Tunic
- Sinfully Simple Cavewoman Tank
- Spooky Hands Scarf
- Stripes and Waves Afghan
- Summer Eclipse Cardigan
- Sweet Knit Slipper Socks
- Turquoise Hepta Shawl
- Two Ways One Sweater
- Watermelon Side Tie Knit Vest
- Winter Goddess Poncho
- Yarnover Cross Knit Scarf
- Colorful Summer Days Knit Tank Top Pattern
Reviews on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy No Sew Sweater
If you hate free knitting patterns for sweaters that feature tons of seaming and sewing, this is a great pattern to add to your… Continue reading: "Easy No Sew Sweater"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You