Darn Good Yarn Ceramic Yarn Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Darn Good Yarn Ceramic Yarn Bowl
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Nothing is more frustrating then when you're in the middle of a row, you need to pull more yarn out of the skein and there goes the ball...it rolls and rolls and rolls, and now there goes the cat. When you're working up a crochet pattern, the last thing you want happening is to be chasing after a ball of yarn. Darn Good Yarn has a fabulous new product that can help make crocheting easier.
The DIY Ceramic Yarn Bowl from Darn Good Yarn is an exquisite piece of art. Not only is it handcrafted, but you can decorate it, yourself! With a matte finish you have the ability to use your imagination and get creative. You can paint them, you can color on them with sharpies or you can mod podge with pressed flowers or fun photos. The bowl comes in two sizes so you can get what you're looking for; the jumbo size is 6 inches by 6 inches and the regular bowl is 3 inches by 5.5 inches, so depending on what type of yarn you're working with, this bowl should meet your needs. What's great about Darn Good Yarn and this product is that you can purchase the bowl by itself or you can purchase it with paints to decorate. Who doesn't like a package deal?
Darn Good Yarn continues to amaze me as they work with a co-op in India providing fairtrade, safe jobs for over 600 families. The products are fabulous, just as the cause is. By buying and owning one of these bowls you truly are touching other peoples' lives in such a positive way.
This Yarn Bowl is super easy to use -- all you have to do is pull the beginning of the skein through the front design of the bowl and that's it! The bowl will keep your yarn rolling, but in an organized fashion so you don't have to chase after it or worry about your pet getting to it before you. If you're looking to simplify your time crocheting, then you're going to love this bowl.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
2-in-1 Yarn Tote
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart Sparkle Soft Yarn
Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Knit Wedding Patterns
- 23 Super Cozy Knit Sweater Patterns
- 18 Itsy Bitsy: Tiny Knitting Patterns
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- 23 Knit Toys for Girls and Boys
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You