We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Artesano is a major brand of hand knitting and crocheting yarns that was launched in 2003. Their yarns are made with fibers sourced from all over the world, and they specialize in Alpaca yarn, Merino Wool, and Silk Blends. They only sell their brand of yarns directly, so you always know where to come to get their yarns with prices up to 50% less than before. Artesano's yarns are all made using natural fibres from fleeced animals. Animal welfare is important to the company and they are anti-mulesing. Their products are all sourced from suppliers who share their values, treat their staff with respect and fair pay, and do not employ child laborers.
Most of Artesano's knitting patterns are free and are by many well-known designers including Anniken Allis, Judy Furlong, Tina Barrett, Stephanie Van Der Linden, and many more. They have also recently started to produce crochet kits with wonderful crochet patterns for you to enjoy.
Artesano Yarns ships their range of affordable luxury yarns to locations all over the world. Shipping is free for orders over a certain size (this will vary according to country). The company prides itself on customer service and, being a family business, they like to remain close to their customers.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting:
- Celestial Hand-Painted DK Cardigan/Bolero Free Knitting Pattern
- Centaur Cardigan
- Charisma Lace Cardigan
- Cocoa Free Wrap Style Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Constance Sleeveless Top
- Evangelina Lace Scarf
- Filomena Lace Shawl
- Juliet Sleeveless Sweater
- Light as a Feather Cowl
- Lola Free Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Madison Free Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Merlot Knit Sweater Pattern
- Nellie Lace Scarf
- Royal English Tea Cardigan
- Sandhurst Sweater
- Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern
Reviews on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You